Wednesday, February 25, 2009

And the prize goes to...Dave Barry

I don’t know what it is about Dave Barry’s writing style, but I love it. I have read a lot of his books, I try to keep up on his columns and now I am reading his blog. He is rarely serious (which I can appreciate), so maybe that is why I like him so much.

Dave Barry’s blog has a lot of funny and random links, photos etc. that others write in to him to include. He rarely does commentary on each entry, but he does from time to time. He discusses things we can all relate to so his subject matter is never over my head. A lot of his blog posts are about people who have me asking, “how stupid are you?” Lots of weird and funny news about people doing the dumbest things-something I always enjoy reading about. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment